You will face numerous troubles in Windows 7 systems and if you do not find DVD drive, then it would be a peculiar issue in the Windows 7. It is likely to be noticeable in the BIOS and by exploiting standard driver you wouldn’t be able to notice the drive in the PC. In case, if you have faced this issue, then you can repair the entire Windows and it is a long procedure and will consume more time and needless efforts. But there subsist other substitutes for registry repair and you can easily mitigate this concern. PC technical support services can assist you more on this. Beside these, some of the crucial methods are elucidated below. Just have a close look on them.
Modifying Windows registry is not suggested when you do not plan to amend the precise keys and values. It includes numerous hazards and specifications and also highly professional expertise to execute the job. It is also suggested to exploit a good and consistent Windows registry cleaner to overhaul the registry concerns. An improper registry amending process will cause some other problems in the system like slow computer which includes freezing problems also.
Follow the below process:
- Click on the Start button and go to Run and type “regedit” without mentioning any quotes.
- Again click on registry key – HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\, and confiscate UpperFilters and LowerFilters placed on the right-hand side.
- Then Reboot your PC and observe whether the drive appears or not.
- In case the issue still persists, then perform the below mentioned process:
- Reset the drive letter.
- Click on the Disk Management
- Opt “Create and format hard disk partitions” link.
- Pinpoint the optical drive and opt Change Drive Letter and Paths and then press the button Change and choose a new letter.
- In case, the drive doesn’t appear in the Windows Explorer, then replicate the same procedure to amend the drive letter back and incase if is invisible, then simply reboot the system.
Any difficulty in understanding the above process, then discuss your qualms with the expert technicians of PC technical support service.